UAMBA Board Meeting August 10, 2021
The next UAMBA board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 8:00 pm at the Upper Allen Township Building.
Fall Baseball registration will begin on July 5, 2021 and run to August 1, 2021. Fall Ball is a great way to continue to develop baseball skills in a fun, laid-back atmosphere. There are no standings, no championships, and no fundraiser!
The playing levels and fees for Fall Ball are below. Playing age is determined as of April 30, 2022. In other words, you should register your child at the level that he or she will be playing next Spring.
- Junior Pony (5-6 year olds) $50 – This level uses a combination of pitching machines, coach-pitch and tees.
- Senior Pony (7-8 year olds) $50 – Kid pitching is introduced at this level and mixed with the use of pitching machines.
- Minors (9-10 year olds) $70 – Kid pitching exclusively on a 46/60 size field.
- Majors (11-12 year olds) $75 – The playing field is increased to 50/70. Players learn to take leads; pitchers learn how to pitch out of the stretch and hold runners on; drop 3rd strike and other aspects of advanced baseball are taught.
- Teeners (13-18 year olds) $85 – Competes on a full-sized field (90’ bases and 60’6” pitching distance) against other local teams in the area.
- Buddyball (5-17 year olds) $40 – Designed to foster confidence and self-esteem, make memories and have fun for children with special needs.
There is a 25% discount for the 2nd child and 50% discount for 3rd and subsequent children (Full price is paid on the oldest child). There is no fundraiser requirement in the Fall.
UAMBA Day at Senators Game
UAMBA day at the Harrisburg Senators game is back! Join us on August 7th for a 6pm game at City Island. UAMBA kids should wear their UAMBA hats and jerseys. Info on how t order tickets can be viewed here.
2021 PA. RIPKEN 11 YEAR OLD STATE CHAMPS!
Congratulations to our 11 year old all star team for winning the 2021 PA. NW 11u State Championship! Also, congrats to the 11u Red team for winning the Pa. State 11u Ironman Tournament and to the 10 year old all stars who finished runner-up at the 2021 Pa. NW 10u State Tournament.